Over the last 5 months I have been planning this ultimate Pinterest course, which is all about how to gain thousands of views and draw thousands of readers to your website – purely from Pinterest. It’s been a long 5 months, but very exciting never-the-less! Pinterest is a platform I really love, and, let’s be honest, who doesn’t? I remember being a Pinterest user way before I started blogging. It was one of my favourite things to do and it still is, which is part of the reason I was so happy that I could not only use it personally, but for my brand too.
The thing is, I was using it like I was just an everyday user. I fell into the Pinterest rabbit hole. It’s a hole where you think you’re making the right pins, you’re promoting them for hours every week, you’re hearing other bloggers getting big results from it and then you think to yourself ‘How the hell are they doing that?’. That’s when I made it my mission to put my head down, research, trial a few strategies then eventually I would find the solution. Since October of 2016 I have been using my strategy with BIG results. I can even show you with a graph below.
I found out that previously I was using Pinterest incorrectly. I was treating it as a social media. It’s not a social media. I had been using this platform the complete wrong way for years now and seeing some results but, to be fair, these results wouldn’t be worth mentioning because they were so low.
What I wanted to achieve with my strategy was:
- Time efficient
I want it to be effective of course. Why on earth would I even bother otherwise?! As a blogger, my time is valuable. I don’t have time to piss around so I wanted a strategy that I could schedule and put on auto-pilot while working only a couple of hours’ week on it. I have running a blog to worry about – let alone Pinterest, which is just one piece of the puzzle. Plus, I love using Pinterest personally so I didn’t want it to invade my personal time using this platform.
So, did I achieve those two things? YES, and with incredible results. Above is how my traffic has grown. Before October it was sitting solid for months and months until BOOM! My traffic was sitting at about 9000 and since then it has tripled to over 27,000! I am happy with those results.
These results wouldn’t have been possible without my strategy so I would love to share with you how to achieve those results and the best thing is, with doing minimal work each week!
Here are the modules of the course and what you can learn from them:
Module 1: Behind the scenes of Pinterest
- Start treating Pinterest the right way: Pinterest is not a social media so you have probably been using it wrong this whole time.
- Magical keywords: What are they and how they can be one of the most important factors in this strategy?
- Measuring your success: Learn how to measure Pinterest analytics to not only measure how far you’ve come but also to explore who your readers are, where they come from and what they love or hate.
Module 2: Pinterest perfection
- First impressions: Learn how you can make the best first impression on your audience to create quality readership.
- The importance of theme and originality: Learn how to make sure you stand out from the crowd.
- What kinds of boards you need: Find out what specific boards to create and which ones to get rid of immediately. How to set up the most beautiful account that will attract new readers and customers.
Module 3: Creating the perfect pin
- The logistics behind what goes into a perfect pin: En-sure that you’re posting the right pins.
- How to create the ‘perfect pin’: From font to colour and the size of the pin. What you should and shouldn’t create.
- A guide to Canva: Step-by-step tutorial on creating your pin on one of the most useful platforms, Canva.
Module 4: Publish the hell out of it!
- Become a Tailwind pro: How and why to use this fantastic platform to make your life 100x easier.
- Press auto-pilot on Boardbooster: How to use Boardbooster to increase your pins visibility fast.
- Your new Pinterest schedule: A schedule created for you to save time, money and increase customers and readers to your website. When and how many pins you should be posting.
- Adding pins to your website: Why and how to add pins to your website to increase share ability plus a few tricks to have up your sleeve!
Module 5: Rich pins = Rich business
- What are they: I will explain and show you exactly how and why rich pins will help your website.
- How to set up rich pins: A step-by-step guide on how to create rich pins for your account.
Module 6: We’re in it for the long-term
- How to promote your pins long-term using Facebook groups: An extra way to promote your beautiful pins!
- Join the tribe: What are Tailwind’s Tribes and how to use them properly.
- Group boards: How to use them and which ones to join.
BONUS: You will also get my e-book on how to gain email subscribers through Pinterest for FREE!
Not only do you get all that valuable information, 8 worksheets and E-book, but you also get:
- 100 free Boardbooster pins
Boardbooster is such an important part of my strategy because I have more important things to be doing than pinning every day. This will put your Pinterest growth on auto-pilot. How cool is that?
- Lifetime access
I wouldn’t want to rush you. I want you to get the most out of this course, which is why when you sign up to you will get lifetime access. I know some of us are busy and have a million other things to do, so I welcome you to do the course at your own pace. I also regularly implement changes to the course to ensure it reflects the most up-to-date updates, especially as new information comes to light.
- Become an affiliate
If you really love what I preach you can apply to join my affiliate scheme where you will earn up to 40% of any sale you make off this course. It’s a great opportunity to make a little extra cash and help me help more people! It’s a win-win.
- Supportive Facebook Group
You will get access to my Facebook group filled with other students. It’s a place where we can support each other and a place where you can easily ask me questions.
How much is it?
$97. That’s it. You get all that information for a lifetime for a one-off payment of under $100. But, soon the price will increase as this is an opening offer just for you guys! On the 15th of March the price will increase to $127 or two payments of $72.
What if I cannot afford it right now?
Well, I don’t want you to miss out. I understand bills comes up and you may be at the start of your blogging career so I also have the option of spreading the cost over 2 months so you will pay two payments of $57. My aim is to teach this strategy to as many people as possible.
How long will the doors be open for this course?
Forever, but the price will not stick around for long as mentioned above.
I hope you come along and join my Pinterest course because I am sure you will see amazing results!
Love this article? Pin it for later!